We are a new online shop with predominantly Australian made products. If you are not happy with the service or product you receive we want to know about it. We are not perfect but let us know what the issue id and we will do our best to fix it. Due to the high cost of shipping we cannot offer refunds, but will exchange product for consumers on a case by case basis.
1. You may order products from us as set out on the Site. Any order placed through the Site is an offer by you to purchase a particular product or products for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place your order.
2. You may make an order for a one-off purchase, as Aus Pantry offers no subscription method.
3. We may, at our absolute discretion, accept or reject an order. We will endeavour to notify you of a rejection at the time of the order or within a reasonable time thereafter.
4. Each One-Off Purchase order that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of products in accordance with the Terms.
5. It is your responsibility to check the order details, including selected products and pricing, before you submit your order through the Site.
6. When you order and pay on the Site and your payment has been validated, we will provide you with order details, which may include an order number, an order ID, the delivery and billing addresses and a description of what was ordered.
7. Under Australian laws, alcohol can only be sold or supplied to persons aged 18 years or older. By placing an order with us, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. You agree that it is your responsibility to consume alcohol in accordance with the law and responsibly, including a responsibility to not supply or sell alcohol to person/s under the age of 18 years old.
Whilst we strive at Aus Pantry to provide reliably high quality products to every client in every instance, we do understand that from time to time, products can be faulty, or we could accidentally deliver a wine that did not match the order you placed. For these scenarios, we have prepared a process whereby you (the customer) can understand our Returns Policy and be guided to a resolution.
1. If the wrong wine is delivered, please notify us immediately in writing with photographic evidence, and we will contact you using the details provided on your order to rectify the solution (either via pick up of incorrect wine by our own Aus Pantry staff, or via a Third Party courier, delivery service or Australia Post).
2. Due to the fact that we ship wines as is, if the wine liquid is faulty (e.g. corked) we strongly urge customers to contact the manufacturer directly for replacement or feedback. However, we can offer this service on customers’ behalf: Simply ship the wine back to us and we will arrange for a credit from our suppliers. When this is complete, we will balance your account with the credit.
3. Aus Pantry shall not provide a refund or replacement if you simply change your mind, unless Aus Pantry chooses to do so at its absolute discretion.
Price & Payments
1. You must pay us the purchase price of each product you order plus any applicable delivery costs based on the delivery options selected by you as set out on the Site (the PRICE) in accordance with this clause.
2. In the event of a One-Off Purchase, you must pay the Price via credit card or any other payment methods set out on the Site such as Stripe.
3. All amounts are stated in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST (where applicable).
4. We display delivery costs separately from the purchase price.
5. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, the Price by fraudulent or unlawful means.
6. To the extent permitted by law, the Prices are non-refundable and non-cancellable once paid.
7. We reserve the right to change all or some product prices at any point in time without prior notice, including both increase and decrease to pricing.
8. We reserve the right to advertise any products with ‘special’ or ‘sale’ pricing for a limited amount of time. This does not indicate a permanent change of pricing relative to such products, and it remains your duty to check all product and/or order details, including selected products and pricing in every instance, before you submit your order through the Site.
Promotional Discount Codes
1. We may from time to time issue promotional discount codes for certain products, and/or for certain time periods on the Site. To claim the discount, you must enter the promotional discount code at the time of submitting your order through the Site. The conditions of use relating to promotional discount codes will be specified on the Site or social media platforms at the time they are issued.
2. Any additional terms and conditions published that relate to the use of specific promotional codes on the website or social media platforms are deemed to be in addition to the terms and conditions set out here in the website (“Aus Pantry”). This is because Terms & Conditions related to an explicit offer or promotional code may offer further specific details to be taken into account relative to the offer such as validity periods (dates and time of when the offer or promotional code is deemed valid), discount amounts or pricing, or to which products or services the promotional code applies to. This means that all Terms and Conditions laid out here remain valid in addition to those advertised.
3.a. Where you have been issued any other personalised or ‘group’ discount code (intended for a certain group of people relative to Aus Pantry business), it is intended purely for your personal use when ordering and for this reason, you must not share, publicise or sell this code; verbally, in text, email or electronic message or on any online platform. Should Aus Pantry suspect that your personal discount code has been shared with, sold to or stolen by parties that were not intended to obtain such promotional code by Aus Pantry, we reserve the right to cancel this code or any related discount code immediately and at our absolute discretion, without prior forewarning or communication after the event.
b. Should Aus Pantry suspect that your personal discount code has been shared with, sold to or stolen by parties that were not intended to obtain such promotional code by Aus Pantry, we reserve the right to cancel, at any time before delivery and for whatever reason, any order that has utilised such discount code; including when we have previously accepted such order. This also applies if there has been a considerable delay in dispatching your order. We will contact the customer who placed the order to notify them, using the details provided when such order was placed to notify them of the cancelled order.
4. Where promotional codes are issued with specific validity periods of time (i.e. may be used within only specific time frames or calendar dates); at the termination of such stated time period, we reserve the right to cancel this code or any related discount code immediately and at our absolute discretion, without prior forewarning.
5. Where promotional codes are issued that are disclosed as valid for only limited periods of time, (i.e. within specific time frames or calendar dates): no rain checks will apply to such offer/s. This means that any discount, saving or benefit available to our customers through the utilisation of such code will not be available for future use or benefit once the specific period publicised has terminated.
6. For all promotional codes, Aus Pantry reserves the right to cancel any offer, code or any related discount code immediately and at our absolute discretion, without prior forewarning. We reserve the right to change the amount, quantity, percentage or type of saving attached/linked to any promotional code at our absolute discretion, without prior forewarning.
7. The below ‘No Rainchecks Policy’ applies also to the use of Promotional codes.
'No Rainchecks' Policy
1. Aus Pantry have a strictly ‘No Rain Checks’ policy, meaning that:
a. No Rainchecks are available at any time
b. If Aus Pantry has sold out of, or is temporarily out of stock, of any item of Offer Goods during the ‘Offer Period’ (a period of time within which certain items are discounted or promotional codes or other promotions are deemed as applicable), then Aus Pantry are not obligated to and will not offer any person/s who requests supply of that item during the Offer Period, a raincheck.
c. In the instance that Aus Pantry updates or increases any product prices AND that/those same item/s or product/s became sold out or is/are temporarily out of stock; Aus Pantry are not obligated to and will not offer any raincheck on previous pricing. You will pay the attributed product or item cost as it published on the website at the time when the product or item returns to ‘in stock’.
d. Where promotional codes are issued that are disclosed as valid for only limited periods of time, (i.e. within specific time frames or calendar dates): no rain checks will apply to such offer/s. This means that any discount, saving or benefit available to our customers through the utilisation of such code will not be available for future use or benefit once the specific period publicised has terminated.
1. All purchases made through the Site are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability or stock of all products at all times.
2. We do our best to keep products in stock and to keep the Site up to date with the availability of products, however there may be times where stock is showing as available, when in reality our stock system has not been updated and the product is indeed out of stock. In this scenario, we will contact you using the details you provided when you placed your order to suggest an alternative product (in stock) for the same or lesser value, or else take instruction from you to remove this product from your overall order.
3. We reserve the right to cancel, at any time before delivery and for whatever reason, an order that we have previously accepted, including where there is a considerable delay in dispatching your order, if for any reason we cannot supply the products you order (for example for an event beyond our reasonable control) or if products ordered were subject to an error on our Site (for example in relation to a description, price or image). We will contact you using the details you provided when you placed your order.
4. If you observe that an item or product on our website is stated as sold out or temporarily out of stock, and then after such time that the item becomes available again you observe that the price has changed, we are not obligated to offer or provide this item or product to you at any price formerly advertised. The price applicable for every product will always remain as that which is exhibited at the time of a successful transaction (sale) taking place as long as our product or item availability allows us to fulfill such order.